Hi, I’m Steve
If you clicked on this page, it’s probably because you’re wondering “who is this guy?” To be honest, this is an ongoing evolution for me and I am still learning new things every day. But here are a few facts:
- Certified Ikigai Tribe coach
- Published author
- Lover of nature and aspiring mountain guide
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Continuous Improvement mentor & practitioner
- 5+ yrs of experience leading and facilitating Strategic Planning
- 15+ yrs of Leading Small, Medium & Large Scale Project Management
- Executive/Director Level Leadership Coach
- Student of Japanese Philosophy & Culture
I’m from a small town in Northwestern Ontario, Canada called Thunder Bay. I’ve been down an interesting road to become an author and coach, definitely not a direct path by any means.
But, I love Continuous Improvement and Japanese wisdom & philosophy. I like to write about finding Work:Life Harmony by blending the two of these things together.
Learn how to create Work:Life Harmony for yourself by grabbing one of my books.